There’s an overused quote about building a better mousetrap leading to people knocking down your door that applies to a microbakery in my area. A gravel driveway leads you past building materials to a little green shed, oh, and a long line of people waiting to buy bread & pastries. They make amazing products but by informally speaking to customers, staff and the owner, there are some...
Helping small businesses build simple, scaleable systems.
If you want to stop putting out fires and start building a calmer business we’re here to help. By creating a simple map of how your business works then setting aside a block of time each week to work on each area of your business, you’ll get the growing, healthy business you want.
Our business advice is based on 5 rules:
- As simple as possible – everything clear, simple, understandable, easy to learn
- Scaleable – systems today that would work with 5x the number of customers
- Has flow – workflows that acknowledge the customer journey and experience
- Built for humans – well-designed, human-centred services that suit customers and staff
- Kaizen – a culture of incremental, continual weekly improvement, openness to change and aligned incentives
Get in contact if you’d like to speak to a workflow coach about improving your business.