There are plenty of options for esignature software solutions and many are set up so that you upload a document or use a document template to add signature fields and then send to a single signee or a small group of signees.
As part of our systems advice work, we’re often looking for ways to take a generic document, map the fields and then create a shareable link that can be added to email templates (that are either automatically or manually sent).
From our research, the only options for esignature software that allows for this one-to-many approach are:
- RightSignature – $US75 per month. A pricey option for this software that allows the shareable link and allows for responses to be sent to non-account holders (handy for emailing into CRM/PM software)
- Fill – $US19 per month for basic esignature functionality
- SignNow – $US15 per month for individual signing links
- HelloSign – $US50 per month for their branded option
- InsureSign – $US31.95 per month for reusable forms, branding and sending for esignature via text/SMS