If you’re a consultant or online teacher looking for software so you can be paid for the time you spend on video or audio calls, we found a few apps to help.
Some options for running paid meetings or sessions include:
- Acuity Scheduling – has the option to be paid upfront for Zoom calls
- Setmore – links up to Stripe for payments and you can include Zoom, Appear In or Uberconference links to your scheduling links
- Clarity.fm – get paid for each minute of your phone calls using Clarity. It’s free to use and they take a % of your final bill
- Minutizer – get paid per minute on Skype video calls
- EagleDial – get paid per minute for audio and video calls. Free to use with a 20% commission charged
- Staxon – use their video call me button on your website or WordPress website to enable people to call you and pay per minute for your advice. Cost is 10% of your billings
Some additional options for taking payment before an appointment or class are:
- Genbook – take online and in-person payments with their software/hardware add-ons.
- Bookeo – makes it easy to take payments via Stripe for appointments, classes, courses, tours & activities
- Setster – has more advanced scheduling needs covered
- Omnify – although seen as a MindBody alternative, this also works for consultants wanting to sell appointment packages
- Schedulista – allows credit card charges on appointments so you can charge per minute, charge per hour or charge per session
- BookWhen – allows for online and offline payments & a pay later for appointment feature