Looking to build an intranet or knowledge base for your company? See these options for modern, user-friendly intranet solutions.
Intranet & Knowledge Base Software
- Communifire – Looking to manage your company’s documents and knowledgebase with an intranet solution? Check out Communifire for an intranet portal that includes doc storage, blogging, wikis, photo sharing, polls & surveys, staff profiles, task management, team calendar, chat and much more. Pricing is $10 per user per month for up to 100 users. Discounts apply for 100+ users.
- Blink – Mobile-first intranet. Pricing starts at free for 21 users then $5 – $8 per user per month.
- Oak – Beautiful intranet software for around $10 per user.
- Twine – Pricing is free for 10 users and then increases to $6 per user per month, with discounts for 100+ users.
- GreenOrbit – Intranet Dashboard / GreenOrbit blends a website CMS, intranet and app ecosystem to allow you to turn on or turn off features to get the perfect intranet that your employees will use. Apps include a publishing platform, document storage, analytics, process automation, staff profiles, group chat, private chat, training compliance and many more. Pricing is around $US45 per employee.
- Slite – For building an intranet, company wiki or knowledge base.
- Shelf – Pricing starts at $99 per month, up to $999 per month for 100 users. Average cost is $10 per user per month.
- Jostle – Looking to build a more social, collaborative intranet? At a cost of around $US5 to $US8 per employee, Jostle gives you an intranet for news, events, discussions (as a Slack alternative), people profiles a content library and an area for team identification.
- Slab – A beautiful document collaboration tool that could be used for a team wiki or a simple intranet solution.
- Carrot – Carrot is a simple company blog, update and communication tool for your whole team.
- Honey – The beautiful intranet. Pricing starts at $12 per user per month.
- Papyrs – If you’re looking for an all-in-one intranet and don’t mind paying $199 per month for a team of up to 40 staff, Papyrs might be the solution for you. Out of the box, you’ll get a file sharing / storage solution, custom forms for all your HR needs, advanced permissions for different departments, blogging, messaging, a company directory and mobile access. We found the design a little dated but the comprehensive feature might make up for it in your company.
- Emvi – Whether it’s documentation, tutorials or your internal newsletter. Emvi lets anyone in your company find, retain and share information.
- Stonly – Stonly Knowledge Bases. Interactive help and learning exactly where they’re needed. Uniquely more effective to engage customers and teams with the knowledge they need for success.
- Folge – A desktop tool to capture steps with every click of the mouse, customize screenshots, create annotations, and generate the final guide in HTML, Word Document, PDF, PowerPoint slides, and more. Currently $77 for lifetime access.