If you’re running webinars, you’ll be interested in checking out the latest webinar software for your company:
- Demio – branding, polls, HD, screen-sharing, CTA buttons in the webinar and a space to share hand-outs. Plans start at $34 per month for 50 attendees.
- Zoom – has the option to claim your own room. Has a free option with plans starting at $20 per month.
- Livestorm – includes marketing automation and custom emails. Free for 10 users & up to 20 minute sessions. The paid plans start at $99 per month for 100 attendees.
- WebinarNinja – branding, multiple webinar types (including Live, Automated, Summits or Series). Plans start at $39 per month.
- Daily – for small, simple webinars for less than 50 people. Has free plan with paid plans starting at $50 per month + a hardware cost of $600 per system.
- Crowdcast – fast-loading with interactive features that your webinar participants will love. Pricing starts at $49 per month for up to 100 attendees.
- Twenty Three Webinars – well-designed webinar software with a clean feel, registration pages, transactional emails, chat & a questions box. Pricing starts at $199 per month for 500 attendees.
Need help setting up your webinar software? Get in touch!