Question: I run a small business, helping weddings with their reception and people checking in jackets, bags and other personals. I would like to develop a system in which the customer can hand over their belonging, the item will then become “Checked In” and receive back a unique ticket number, with the venue’s logo on it. They may then hand the uniquely numbered ticket back to...
Helping small businesses build simple, scaleable systems.
If you want to stop putting out fires and start building a calmer business we’re here to help. By creating a simple map of how your business works then setting aside a block of time each week to work on each area of your business, you’ll get the growing, healthy business you want.
Our business advice is based on 5 rules:
- As simple as possible – everything clear, simple, understandable, easy to learn
- Scaleable – systems today that would work with 5x the number of customers
- Has flow – workflows that acknowledge the customer journey and experience
- Built for humans – well-designed, human-centred services that suit customers and staff
- Kaizen – a culture of incremental, continual weekly improvement, openness to change and aligned incentives
Get in contact if you’d like to speak to a workflow coach about improving your business.