For some businesses, handling client documents and communication is easier using a client portal. Rather than having 100 email threads going back-and-forth, you give your client access to a client portal login and they can follow prompts to upload docs, download information and keep their details up to date. Client portals are included in some CRM and Project Management software programs and are also available as standalone portal software solutions.
Standalone Client Portals
- OneHub – private, secure, branded client portal that works well for client file uploads, simple client communication and activity tracking.
- Content Snare – if you need to collect a large amount of data and files from a client while onboarding, this client portal might be the solution you’re looking for. Handles client portal approval processes and includes email reminders.
- Swivle – an intuitive client portal with custom domain, collaboration features, versioning and a beautiful design.
- Knack – clients can access their data through a secure customer portal as well as making payment and approving work.
- PracticePanther – specialising in law firm portals, this portal software can be used to track activities, work as an invoice portal and manage client messaging.
- Huddle – simple, branded client portals with basic features
- North – specialises in client messaging and ensuring that clients are kept up-to-date in this well-integrated portal solution
WordPress Client Portal
- Client Portal – an excellent WordPress-based customer portal that mirrors a customer proposal, giving secure client access to your brief, design assets, questionnaires and more