Have been looking at digital signage software options that are simple to use and don’t cost the earth. Before checking out the options, I thought that some simple options might be free with a reasonable upgrade cost being around $10 – $20 per screen per month or perhaps a once-off cost of under $200. Let’s check them out and see what office signage software is available.
Displaying content from an app onto a office monitor
- Screen Cloud (design winner) – slideshows, sociial media feeds, news feeds, weather, rss / blog feeds and more. Cost is $US20 per screen per month with a 25% discount for educational / non-profits.
- Onsign TV – offers quite a few apps and costs $US17.99 per month (bulk screen pricing available).
- Screenhub – focus on slideshows with a free plan and paid plans starting at $US39 oer month.
- Novisign – has a free one-month trial and then priced at $US20 per screen per month. Includes templates for many industries.
- Yodeck – comes with a small Raspberry Pi player and is priced at $US7.99 per month.
- Play Signage (best free plan) – first screen is free and then 15 Euros per month for extra screens. Can link up to display Youtube on your office screens, stream your website, display your local weather, show Twitter feeds on a screen, show time & date and also allows a button so people can interact with your touch-screen.
- Lobby Space (best free trial) – try out their 2 screen option and then get a custom quote for more screens. Beautiful design and has the ability to show Instagram feeds on your office monitor.
Display + monitors
- Enplug – built for larger businesses. Using 10 screens as an example, you’d pay $US450 per month for the software + $159.20 per connection device (you’ll need your own screens).
Kiosk Display Touch Screen