Plenty of software programs allow you to create project templates or manually create checklists from tasks that you need to do.
What you’re looking for is reusable checklist software that can be used over and over to rerun checklists & processes.
We’d recommend that you look into:
- Process Street – an excellent free reusable checklist creator that includes the option to add extensive detail to each task
- Trello – use their checklist builder to add a specific checklist to each card on your board
- Checkli – if you don;t mind using checklists that are publicly-viewable, review this checklist software
- Firesub – create reusable task lists and assign the tasks to different members of your team
- Checkmarkable (now closed) – simple online checklist creator